Tue, 17 June 2008
On this episode of SecuraBit, Chris, Jay, Anthony, Andy, and Chris Mills discuss:
* Integrity of Fax Signatures.
* Metasploit hacked? Layer 2 VLAN fun.
* Clever Museum Theft.
* Ironkey-like USB Flash Drive: DiskGO GUARDIAN.
* Virus that encrypts your data.
* Safari Carpet Bombing, and more!
Make sure to hit up our forums, and IRC at irc.freenode.net channel #securabit
Send all feedback to email@example.com or use the contact page on the site. We apologize for the delay! Thanks for listening!