- Dr. Tran
- Professor Farnsworth
- ANONYMOUS CLAIM: ‘WE HAVE ACCESS TO EVERY CLASSIFIED DATABASE IN THE U.S. GOVERNMENT’
- Pentagon boosts contractor cybersecurity program
- "The effort, known as the Defense Industrial Base ("DIB") program, is a voluntary information-sharing program in which the Department of Defense shares "unclassified indicators and related, classified contextual information" about cyber-attacks and threats with defense contractors.”
- “In exchange, defense contractors report known intrusions and can receive forensics analysis and damage assessments from the government after those attacks. In an optional part of the program, the DIB Enhanced Cybersecurity Services, the government shares additional classified threat and technical data with defense contractors and Internet service providers. "
- 17 year old Teenager arrested over TeamPoison hacking attacks
- "A teenage boy has been arrested on suspicion of being a member of "TeamPoison", a computer hacking group that has claimed responsibility for 1,400 offences including an attack on the phone system of Scotland Yard's counter-terrorism unit last month. These include attacks on the United Nations, the UK Anti-Terrorist Hotline, MI6 and RIM, as well as politicians including Nicolas Sarkozy and Tony Blair.”
- “The boy, who police suspect used the hacker nickname 'MLT' and was a spokesman for TeamPoison, was interviewed at a local police station on offences under the Computer Misuse Act on Wednesday. The arrest is part of an ongoing investigation by the Police Central e-Crime Unit (PCeU) division of the Metropolitan Police into various hacking gangs who have made headlines in the last year or so.”
- “TeamPoison’s highest-profile attack was mounted against Scotland Yard’s counter-terror hotline last month, has also claimed responsibility Distributed Denial of Service attacks against banks in collaboration with Anonymous, another “hacktivist” group with similar anti-corporate and anti-authority politics.”
- 55,000+ Twitter Accounts Hacked, How To Tell If Yours Was Among Them
- How to Securely Share a Password with Someone Using LastPass
- FBI Wants Backdoors in Facebook, Skype and Instant Messaging
Everyone Has Been Hacked. Now What?
‘Unknowns’ Hacking Group Hits NASA, Air Force, Harvard and Others in ‘Hacking for Good’ Effort
Use Our Discount Codes
- Use code SecuraBit_Connect to get $150.00 off of ANY training course. The discount code is good for all SANS courses in all formats.
- FREE exam attempt with corresponding course purchase for SANSFIRE 2012 with code SecuraBit_SFGIAC
- Use code 36449 for 20% off your Syngress order!
Chat with us on IRC at irc.freenode.net #securabit
iTunes Podcast – http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/securabit/id280048405
iPhone App Now Available – http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/securabit-mobile/id382484512?mt=8